Any individual in our community can become a member, whether they are a vendor, shopper, or just a visitor.
1 . Pay $15 yearly membership dues to the site manager at the Info booth next time you go to the market. Benefits:
- Sell at the market when your products are approved
- Wholesale prices at Hummingbird Wholesale through our members’ buyer club.
- The satisfaction of joining and supporting an organization which is laying down the foundation for food independence in our community.
2 . Then, attend 6 markets per year for the additional FULL membership benefits:
- One free lunch at Café La Grange (oo-la-la!)
- Special invitation to the end of season celebration party for members
- Your name automatically entered in a chance to win a Work Party at your home for your gardening/food production project!
- Elect or run for the board of directors at the annual membership meeting in October (if you visited/shopped or sold at least six markets in 2014, then you’ve already met that qualification!)
- Read our Rules and Regulations
- Register as a Vendor
- After you’ve received the approval E-mail (usually within 24 hours), Log on using the credentials you chose when you registered. You’ll be taken directly to the reservation page where you can reserve a space to sell. The reservation page gives you the ability to add or delete reservations for any upcoming market day.