Updated 10 June 2021
This information will be updated as new executive orders from the Governor’s office and Oregon Farmers Market Association guidelines are announced. The Oregon Farmers Market Association provides Covid-19 Resources based on these guidelines and requirements which apply specifically to Farmers Markets in Oregon.
As of June 9th Lane County has moved to the Lower Risk category enabling our market to return to our normal vendor capacity. We will continue to encourage, but not require, face masks for customers and vendors.
- Vendors will likely be wearing protective face masks
- Hand-washing station is located near the pine tree
- Every booth will have hand sanitizer available
- No public tables or seating will be provided
- Consider wearing a mask or face covering before entering the market
- Maintain a respectable distance between yourself and others who are not members of your household
- Shop and go: No lingering or eating on premises
- We ask that customers not handle produce but have vendors hand the item to them
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use your elbow
- Stay home if you have symptoms or have been exposed to someone with symptoms
- Leave pets at home (Service animals are welcome)