We’ll be gathering on Friday, November 30th at 11:00 a.m. at the New Day Bakery on 449 Blair Blvd in the Whiteaker neighborhood in Eugene. This is the last board meeting of 2018.
As we approach our 10th Season, we’ll be refining our strategies for expanding community involvement while we focus on streamlining market operations. These goals are will be discussed with participation from members nominated for newly created positions.
November 2018 Agenda
- Call meeting to order
- Attendance / Introductions
- Officer and Committee Reports
- Treasurer’s report
- Membership report
- Website report
- Optional reports from other members who wish to collaborate with suggestions & ideas…
- Review of our 2019 Calendar
- The Bailey Hill Option
- New Business
- Membership pricing: Should we enact a tiered membership, i.e., a separate rate for individuals, couples and families?
- Reading of motions and actions taken during the Meeting