- MENU: Hamburgers featuring hyperlocal grass-fed beef, baked beans, roasted potatoes, green salad and fruit pie (your choice of apple, blackberry, blueberry, walnut and possibly others as well) – all for only $12 a plate! (Vegan and gluten free options always available.)
92% of ingredients by weight grown/produced in Oregon, 85% by weight grown/produced in Lane County. All home-made, ingredients are meticulously sourced for sustainability and low environmental impact.
- LIVE MUSIC
- SNAP & FDNP MATCH – As always, Spencer Creek Community Growers’ Market honors Double Up Food Bucks and doubles your SNAP purchases up to $10, thanks to a generous grant from Helios Resource Network. We also match FDNP checks dollar for dollar!
- MARKET HOURS- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., coffee and fresh bread items available
- LUNCH HOURS – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- PROCEEDS from this event help cover the costs of operating the Spencer Creek Community Growers’ Market
Changing the world for the better, one yummie meal at a time!